Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Blown away

I'm not one to complain about the weather here in Rexburg. On second thought, yes, yes I am. But I do have to say it's usually only the cold that I complain about. The summers here are absolutely gorgeous. A tad windy, but beautiful.

Things are finally starting to warm up here, and for some reason, the weather thinks that if it's warm, that means that it needs to begin the windy season. Why? Probably has to do something with headwinds and tailwinds, but in my mind, it's Rexburg's way of saying, "I'm sorry, I don't want you to think the weather is going to be nice. Here's some wind." 

Sure, windy days aren't all bad, but this is not just windy. This is full on 60 mph wind that will throw a door open and almost take your arm off wind. Luckily, I spend most of my day inside for work, but it always takes you off guard when you take that first step out. 

This too shall pass, kind of. It's always fairly windy here, but 60 mph is ridiculous!

1 comment:

  1. I heard that you were having record winds - no fun at all!

    ReplyDelete