Friday, April 26, 2013

New Ride

Well, the Malibu finally bit the dust so it wast time to start looking for a new car. We knew what we were looking for and we finally found the perfect car! May I introduce Stang.
Unfortunately, all of that is a lie, and Mali is still alive and running. And seriously, $40,000 for a car that doesn't even get that good of gas mileage? Not a chance. But it was fun to sit inside of it and pretend for a few minutes!

We got one of those scratch flyers from a dealership and I was going to throw it away, but Ethan was determined to go and see if we one anything. The promotion said that if you scratch off the number and they match you automatically win something, and it's true, we did win something. One out of 33,000 would win a car or $15,000, then there was another prize, maybe and iPad (I can't remember exactly), and then the rest would receive a lottery ticket. Well what do you know, we won a lottery ticket, but no money. The fact that I was expecting the whole thing to be a hoax, made it a little more enjoyable to scratch that little card. I guess in the future I'll take those things a bit more seriously, but I'm not holding my breath to ever win the grand prize!


2 comments:

  1. Too bad! Better luck next time! We get those things in the mail all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. that would have been awesome if you won a new car. ethan would have reminded you of that for the rest of your lives!! you did look really good in that car though!

    ReplyDelete