Thursday, April 4, 2013

Beautiful day for a ride

Yesterday was another beautiful day in Rexburg. We don't get these very often this time of the year, so when we do, we soak it up as much as we can. The campus grassy areas will not have an empty spot, the parks will be the same, and everyone is out and about enjoying the weather. We were no different.

I've always enjoyed bike riding. Last summer when Ethan and I were apart, I rode my roommates (brother's) bike all the time. I love to get out, work out my legs, and breath in the beautiful summer air.

I want our family to be a bike family. It's a great activity to do together, and it will continue to be when we have kids. Ethan and I have a couple bikes and we decided to go out and have a little bike date. It was awesome. I love spending time together doing things like that. We talked, we joked and we enjoyed each other's company.

Although we love riding together, neither one of us was ready for the pain that comes during the bike ride. You know what I'm talking about. The pain where it's almost unbearable to sit on the bike any longer, and then continues to haunt you while sitting on the couch!

I decided, if we're going to be a bike family, we're going to be a big-bertha-comfy-gel-your-rear-won't-go-over-the-edge-seat bike family. We definitely need to invest in a couple good bike seats pronto. Spring will be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment