Thursday, April 11, 2013

And the winner is...

I have never been one to really enter contests or drawings. I never win anything, and you better believe if there's money you have to pay in order to maybe win, I'm out. I don't like when I have to put in all my information because all that does is just add more spam to my already, spam filled email.

Occasionally, I'll see one on Facebook where all you have to do is "like" and then "share" the post. I can do those. That's what I did. 

My best friend Brennan from B. Beautiful Hair and Makeup Artistry who I talked about here, was doing a giveaway of some makeup brushes. We didn't know how many people would actually enter and we even talked about just having me win because I wanted some of those brushes. We decided against rigging it to make it fair to everyone and I agreed I would just have her get those same brushes for me and I would pay for them myself. 

I got a text yesterday from her that told me to look at her blog. To make it fair, she ended up using a name generator that would pick the winner for her. I looked on her blog, and I actually WON the brushes! A few people that read her blog would know we are best friends, so she made sure to take a picture of the name generator to show it was legitimate. I couldn't believe it and I was so excited! 
Who knows, maybe I'm on a lucky streak and should start entering for all giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment