Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Home

This whole semester I have been wanting to go home. I was never been a homebody until I got married. I miss being able to hang out with my family, especially my mom. Last Friday, Ethan finally finished up his semester and we decided we would come home for for a few days.

We left early in the afternoon on Friday and started our drive back. We got in at a decent time and had some dinner. Saturday my dad and Ethan headed off to Boise for a gun show while my mom and I went shopping. I found some capris from Gap outlet that I absolutely love! I miss having a Gap. We stopped at a few other places and then headed to lunch.

From there we went to visit Ethan's brother Jared and his wife Shannon. It was so fun hanging out with them. When we first started dating, they were living in Rexburg and we loved having them to hang out with. We miss them. We said out goodbyes and went to dinner with my parents and then headed home for the night.

Sunday we went to church and then went to my brother Derrick's to have dinner with Derrick and his family, my brother Cameron and his fiance` and my parents. We spent time talking with everyone, hanging out and watched a movie. The guys also shot bows and arrows and took the motorcycles out.

Derrick's little boy drake was so funny. Evidently they  have a pigeon that comes around their house and doesn't leave. Derrick is an avid hunter and loves archery. Well, Derrick gave Drake his own little bow and arrow and lets him chase the pigeon around and he occasionally takes a shot at it. It was so funny watching him sit on his little chair, bow and arrow in hand, waiting for the pigeon. I'm not sure if he actually ever got the shot off.
Hailey and Lexi spent their time on the trampoline. This picture doesn't show the height that these two were getting. Love these girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment