Thursday, April 25, 2013

Retail Therapy

I don't believe anyone who ever said retail therapy doesn't work. No, I don't believe shopping can solve all of your problems, and it can sometimes leave an even bigger hole. I assume that's for people who spend a lot more money than when I do my retail therapy. I mentioned here that I was feeling a big frumpy, so I thought it was time for me to do a little shopping.

Ethan accompanied me and we had a really fun time together. We got him some headphones, a HUGE mirror for our front room that I'm in love with (pictures to come), a new tie, a couple new shirts and a cute new hat. We went out to dinner and spent most the rest of the night trying things on in Target. We found some shorts that Ethan really liked, but he just could find the right size dang it!

I honestly feel a lot better, and not that shopping can solve all problems, but a couple new shirt can make you feel like a new girl! The best thing is that now I finally have a couple shirts that I can wear in the summer up here that aren't cardigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment