Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Snooze

I think I've probably mentioned it before, but I don't like waking up in the mornings. I've always been a night owl, which makes it ever more difficult to wake up early. Luckily for me, I've married someone who also in a night owl/not morning person. People may thinks it's lazy and it probably is. But, we don't have kids and we're taking full advantage of being able to sleep in, especially on the weekends.

Another thing that we have in common is our unwillingness to wake up to our alarm. Both of us set 2 alarms. The problem is that we snooze for a good 30-45 minutes before we wake up. Yes, people will always say, just set one alarm because then you'll be forced to wake up. The problem with that is if I don't hear that alarm (which happens more often than one would think) we're now late for school/work.

I have to say if fairly humorous to both of us that we have such issues waking up, but like I said before, we're taking full advantage of waking up when we want to, and not to the cry of a little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment