Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A new semester

Ethan has started up yet another semester. One more semester towards getting his degree, one more semester towards moving out of Rexburg and one more semester towards starting "real" life. He has worked so hard these past couple semesters. This time around, he'll be taking 16 credits (and not fluff credits either, i.e. international economics), working on campus, has a demanding calling in church and will be playing lacrosse. It's similar to the schedule that I would take every semester. The difference is that I didn't have a husband who was constantly pushing me to do more and work harder.

Sometimes I forget how hard school was. How much time it took and how much added stress there was. I wasn't even married! I know I can push too hard and expect to much from him. He has done such an amazing job of keeping his and our life balanced. I never say it enough, but I am so proud of him. I know it can't be easy being married to me most days and he's been so patient.

He works so hard for and I have no doubt he can and will support our family. I never really worry what's going to happen because even if things are a little unsure right now as to where will be and what we will be doing, I know that he will do everything he can and work as hard as he can to make sure we'll never be without and that gives me a lot of comfort and peace. He is an amazing husband and I couldn't imagine my life with anyone but him.

1 comment:

  1. He's definitely a keeper! School will end one day and you will eventually leave that place. Yuck. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete