Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mood Music

I don't know if I'm the only one, (actually I know I'm not because my best friend Laura is very similar to me) but music can totally change the entire mood of things. I tend to be more into the folk music that's been around for a few years, (Iron and Wine, Civil Wars, Mumford and Sons, etc.) But, I swear, when that sun shines its pretty little rays down on me in the morning, I pull out my Hall & Oats, Beach Boys, Wham and some Glee. You may see I'm not that big into what's popular right now. Don't get me wrong, I like it, I just like the old stuff better!

It reminds me of Laura and I getting ready in the morning so excited and blasting our music in the car as we drove to class. There's something about the classic music that just brings out the spring/summer fever in me. The sun makes me so happy and right now it's out and shining. Hello upbeat music, it's been far too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment