Friday, March 8, 2013

Project list

Over the past couple weeks, I've been trying to come up with different projects for me to do to keep me busy. That list is compiled here but I know I'll come up with more.

  • Gray and white herringbone quilt. It's based off this one here, but she didn't have a pattern so I came up with one on my own using HST (Half square triangles). 
  • When the weather gets a bit nicer, I want to really work with my camera so that manual mode because more like automatic for me. 
  • Finish decorating my house. I know, I've been here for 8 months and I still have bare walls. 
  • I want to paint the interior of our house. This one is a long shot since we are just renting but a girl can dream! 
  • Make myself a maxi skirt. I don't know how many times I've talked myself into buying a maxi skirt and then talking myself out of it. There's a pattern here that I would love to use. She also sells the skirts pre-made. It's $58 for a maxi skirt. Hmm.. Yea, about that. I'll sew it thanks. 
  • Help my brother and future sister-in-law plan their wedding. 
  • Try more things from Pinterest whether it be more recipes or crafts. 
That's all I can actually think of but I know I had a lot more. Here's to keeping me busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment