Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Children & blogs

I'm an avid blog reader. I have my list of blogs that update regularly and I read each and every one of them. I'm always amazed at how they always have new and fairly entertaining things to read about. Then I sit down to write my own blog and it's like there are crickets in my head. You know what I'm talking about. You're watching a TV show and to show there's an awkward silence it has crickets chirping. Well that's how it feels in my head. There's not a whole lot of great material to write about. I would say on average my blog post could be this:

Today I went to work and Ethan went to school.  Both of us were too lazy to make dinner so we did our own thing and just hung out for the rest of the night.

Enthralling right? So what do all these other blogs have in common? They all have children! No wonder they have so much material! Kids are funny and they're entertaining. Kids + blogs= entertainment. Unfortunately for anyone that reads this, there are no kids so it may not be that great to read. But there's one more thing they  have in common: great quality pictures. Now I can work on that one. I mean, it'll take some time to perfect even a decent quality picture, but I do have a camera that has the capabilities!

Luckily this weekend is supposed to be in the 50's. Yea, I said it, 50's. Maybe Ethan and I will have to go do something even remotely entertaining so I can get some pictures up, and of course, so we can enjoy the beautiful weather.

3 comments:

  1. your blog is adorable. you two make one GORGEOUS couple!! i'm excited for a WARM weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaytlin I love your blog! It reminds me of simpler times when a trip to the store didn't seem like an olympic event! I read other blogs (ah-hem like your sister's and Shawni's) and am envious of their amazing pictures of everyday things! For now, I'll settle for just getting the picture taken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be glad you are documenting this stage of your life. It will change all too quickly.

    ReplyDelete