Monday, March 25, 2013

Good things must end

This weekend I had my final basketball game of the season. We played a team that we were very evenly matched with. We played some of the best defense we've ever played, but we struggled to get some shots to fall.
 
Totally made this!
 At halftime, we were up by one. We were geared up and ready for the second half and BAM, there was a 13 point swing in their favor. Not our best moment by any means. We starting creeping back into the game and we were down by nine points with 2 minutes left. I miraculously hit a three to get us within six, but we just could finish it off. We ended up losing 66-61. Just like that we were out of the tournament and our season was over.
I think we felt OK about the game. We worked hard, we just couldn't quite get it back. Overall, this season has been great. I've enjoyed my team and I'm glad I had the chance to play with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment