Friday, March 1, 2013

Find your happiness

Last night I was having a conversation with my mom, and just like she usually does, she gave me some great advice. She told me that I need to find what makes me truly happy. I've had the tendency to rely on others for my happiness. I tend to live off the saying, "I'll be happy when..." It's definitely not the best way to look at things, so I am making goals to challenge myself and to find out what really makes me happy. The first thing I have on the list is to make a new blanket. The last time I made one, I felt like I was on top of the world. I'll also try doing other things that challenge me and really make me work for it. I think being out of school, I've realized how much I thrive on learning and being challenged. I'm excited to start thinking of new goals to keep my mind (and attitude) positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment