Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Visitors

This weekend we are having visitors and I'm so excited. If I can't get out of Rexburg just yet, it'll be nice to have some fresh faces come to us. My best friend Brennan, her husband and her new baby Lainey from this post are coming to visit. Brennan's grandparents are up here as well as well as some other family so they are coming to introduce little Lainey to the rest of the family that haven't met her yet. And although they won't be here long and their time will be split, I'm so excited to see her. If it hasn't been obvious, I don't have many friends here anymore and I long to have those friendships again. It reminds me of all of the amazing times we've had together and keeps me hopeful that we'll always have those cherished memories.
My first trip down to Brennan's home

No comments:

Post a Comment