Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Learning

I enjoy learning how to do things. It takes me some time to warm up to some of those things if they're a little more difficult, but sometimes I truly enjoy the challenge. For the past few weeks I've been working on developing a blog, other than my own, and I have truly found enjoyment in it (and it doesn't hurt that it's for my best friend!)

I've never been very good at things when it comes to blogging. Luckily, they have a fairly easy way of changing things to get them the way I want, but with this new blog, I have learned quite a few new skills. Will I put them to the test on my blog? Who knows. What I do know is that I feel accomplished every time I get a new trinket to work just right. It's not fully complete by any means, but I thought I'd share the blog thus far.

Here is it in all it's beauty (no pun intended):  B. Beautiful


No comments:

Post a Comment