Thursday, March 7, 2013

Good night's rest

Two nights ago I had one of the best things happen to me: I slept well. For some reason, I have been sleeping awful. I wake up multiple times during the night, I toss and I turn and then it's time to wake up in the morning. I came home from work Tuesday and I was exhausted. I knew I had about an hour or so before Ethan came home so I decided to take a quick nap. Quick was the plan. I fell asleep around 5:15pm or so and then I woke up at 8:45pm. I was still so exhausted, but I woke up for a good two hours or so and then I went straight back to bed around 10:45pm. I didn't wake up until 8:15am on Wednesday. It felt fantastic to finally get decent sleep. Nights like that make me so happy inside.

On another note, Rexburg had BEAUTIFUL weather yesterday. It was in the 40's (yes I know that's still cold but for here it's a nice day) and the sun was shining. I was so excited to get outside after work and get a little run in. That was until I walked past the windows in our building and saw the horror outside. Did my eyes deceive me? No, there really were 1-2 inch snowflakes pouring down on us. All I could think was you have to be freaking kidding me! Oh Rexburg, you and your bipolar ways. Here's a picture that doesn't do it justice at all but you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment