Friday, June 28, 2013

Customer service

While we were at my parents back in November, we got Ethan a new phone case. It lasted for a while but then things started breaking and tearing on it. At the Verizon store where we bought it, there is a year warranty on all of their cases. Because of this, we planned on getting a new case the next time we went back.

Fast forward to a few weekends ago, Ethan stopped by the store to get a new case before he left on his fishing trip with my dad, brothers and uncle. I was still sleeping, but when he came back he said they wouldn't give him a new case and that they had never heard of the warranty before. Side note- I have bought multiple cases from there so I knew for a fact the had that policy.

Anyway, thankfully, Ethan remembered the people he was talking to. He even knew one of their names. I had tried to call a couple times and never got an answer until yesterday. I called and asked for a manager. I told them what had happened and he was very apologetic. He assured me that I was correct and that he would make sure they knew about the policy.

Moral of the story, we have a case coming our way and after having terrible service, the manager was fantastic and redeemed my faith in that store. Next time I'll go with him because I think I may be just a bit more demanding, and know how to get things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment