Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy June to me!

So far, June has proven to be pretty good to me. Aside from the fact that Ethan and I are doing great and the weather is also fantastic, I got my new laptop and finally got my new Adobe software! It feels amazing to start using all of the programs again, but it's reminding me how rusty I am with them. I found a little tutorial class online to help me refresh, so I'm hoping to get back in the groove quickly. The first item on the to do list with illustrator, update my blog! It needs it terribly and I finally have something to use to change it.

July is going to have a hard time topping June. It does however have an advantage seeings as we have some amazing people coming our way and we can't wait to see them!

1 comment:

  1. I will totally let you practice your adobe skills on a new blog header for me with our next placement ;). Haha!

    ReplyDelete