Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cherry Blossom Festival

This past weekend I got to go back to my parents house while Ethan, my brother's, my dad and my uncle went on a man's fishing trip. My sister and sister-in-laws were all in town as well with all of their kids. To keep from everyone going crazy, we decided to go to the Cherry Blossom Festival in Emmett, ID.

Both of my sister-in-laws used to living in the same town and they had friends that owned a this bungee cord jumping thing that they take to different carnivals and festivals and they happened to be in town. The kids absolutely loved it. Bennett (two years old) even took a whack at it. He became a spectacle. People were gathering around watching this little kid go so high. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures on my camera because I was too busy taking video on Kara's phone. But it happened!
All of the girls with their festival treasures. 
It was so fun spending time with all of the kids. I definitely miss being around them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment