Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer cold

I feel like "summer cold" is an oxymoron. Summer heat makes sense and so does winter cold. Unfortunately my life is full of oxymorons, or maybe just morons. Who knows? All I know is that I have a cold in the summer and it is kicking my trash! Ethan keeps telling me that I have allergies, but I know what a cold feels like and that is definitely what this is.

I'm beginning to have a love/hate relationship with sneezing. I love when I actually sneeze, but hate that point where you have to sneeze so bad and all you can do is succumb to the will of my sneezing senses. Vicks and tissues have become my new best friends along with constantly washing my hands. It's slowly killing me, I can feel it. I just hope I can kick this quick and get back to living life!

No comments:

Post a Comment