Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sunshine on my face

I used to think people were absolutely full of it when they would say that sunshine makes you happy. I was a fairly happy person growing, but there is no way I was going to give credit to the sun. That is until I became one of those people.

I sit in an office all day with no windows and no one to talk to. When I go outside, all I want to do is sit in the sun and just bask in its golden rays. The sunshine targets every single one of my little cells and brings a smile to my face. The sun makes me happy, and I'm proud to admit it.

That's probably one of the saddest things about growing up and starting real life. You don't get to take time whenever you want to go lay outside and soak it in. I guess I'll just have to appreciate all of the times I do get to enjoy the sunshine, I'll take full advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment