Thursday, May 30, 2013

Husband of the year

I'll say it once and I'll say it again, I seriously have the best husband ever!

Tuesday after work, Ethan and I and our friend Victor went to the gym together. We got in a good workout, one I knew I would be sore from, and we headed home. we made some tacos for dinner and then I made myself a little meet and cheese roll-up with some onion and chive cream cheese. Big mistake.

Around 10:00 PM, I started getting a stomach ache. I didn't think much about it and a while later I went to bed. I woke up around 4:00 AM and I knew I was done for. I headed for the bathroom and that is where I spent the rest of my night. Poor Ethan didn't much sleep either because every time I threw up he was right there at my side. After each time I made him go back to bed because I knew he was going to be dead in the morning and he still had classes to go to.

I finally made my way downstairs around 8:30 AM, hoping that I was done. It was a couple hours later I was back on the bathroom floor of our downstairs bathroom. I laid there in pain and all I could do was cry. It was pretty pathetic, but I felt totally justified! Ethan had already turned in his assignment for his religion class and came home to comfort me and brought me a Sprite. He gave me a blessing and about 15 minutes later, I was out. He left to go back to class, but came home after his final class.

He brought me ice, he rubbed my back, brought me Sprite, held me when I cried. If I could have given him a trophy, I would do it in a heart beat! Around 7:00 PM I asked him to come lay down with me on the couch and within minutes I was out for the rest of the night. He let me sleep and I didn't wake up again until 7:00 AM.

I woke up feeling a lot better, but my body is still hating me. I lost a good 7 lbs and I feel so weak, but at least I'm able to move. Ethan was absolutely amazing to me and I can't thank him enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment