Monday, May 13, 2013

Piano Guys

Last week we were able to go to the Piano Guys concert that came to campus. It was amazing! For years I have listened to Jon Schmidt's music and since he's joined up with the Steve (the cello guy) his music has gotten even better!
They put on an awesome show and they had some humor in it as well. Both of them are funny and corky, but Steve is hilarious. Unless you were actually there, you can't really understand how awesome it was, but we had an amazing time. If I could see them again I would do it in a heartbeat! Here are some pictures (that don't do it justice, but they're the best I have!).
Yes, he is playing upside down, and he did it well.
 Here's Steve. He did a cello solo and was fantastic.
I got some videos as well, but they take forever to download. But they had a song where all four the the Piano Guys (Jon, Steve, their audio guy, and their music producer guy) played together by playing the strings inside the piano, the keys and then used the piano sides as a drum. It was one of the coolest things I have seen.

Like I said, I can't wait until we get a chance to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment