Friday, May 31, 2013

Another one bites the dust

I'm beginning to feel I was wrong in my diagnosis of my food poisoning: 1. The meat that was expired that Ethan threw away was, in fact, not the meat I had eaten the night before. 2. Ethan came home from school complaining of a stomach ache and within a half hour, he was throwing up.

Poor Ethan, he had it way worse that I did. I have never seen him in so much pain and all I wanted to do was help take it from him. Unfortunately I couldn't, so I did what any good wife would do. I sat with him while he threw up (but far enough away because I still wasn't completely over my queasiness.. it could have been bad) and I went to the store and got him Sprite, Grape Powerade and lots of Lysol wipes!

When I got back I called our home teacher to have him come give Ethan a blessing. It was amazing that he had just happened to pull into our complex and was there within minutes of my call! He was pretty miserable for the rest of the night, but the throwing up had finally subsided.

I guess this is a blessing in disguise that we didn't get sick earlier in the week, or next week when we have some big plans! Today's plan: disinfecting every surface of our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment