Monday, January 21, 2013

Kelly Canyon

For Christmas I gave Ethan an all expense paid trip to Grand Targhee to go snowboarding. We were super excited to go and have a weekend together and then we started thinking how much fun it would be if we could go a couple times instead of just once. So, we decided that instead of doing a weekend trip we'd do a few different trips to Kelly Canyon.

Yesterday was our first trip to Kelly and it was a lot of fun! We decided to invite our good friends Cameron and Hannah to come along for the ride. We decided to do a half-day, which starts at 12:30 pm and goes to 5:00 pm. We got there a little bit early to get our boards and boots and headed to the mountain. It was Hannah's first time so it took us a little bit longer to get down, but she finally got the hang out it and actually finished off super strong.
We hit the slopes a few more times and by 4:30 pm and I was done. I fell so many times my wrists were killing me, my calves were done and my nose was frozen. It took a lot out of me, but I can't wait to go again! Although, I may or may not take some ibuprofen before to help kick the pain I know is inevitable!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds fun. I have never attempted snowboarding, but, I think I may just kill myself doing it. So, maybe I will stick with sitting inside drinking hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete