Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day Off

Yesterday I had the day off and it was fabulous. I woke up at a decent hour went downstairs while letting Ethan sleep in and started to do a little working out. I love starting off the day with a workout, but I also love sleep which seems to cut in on my ability to wake up and have a great workout in the morning. But yesterday it happened and it was great. I had a little breakfast and then I sat down and watched White Collar. I forget how much I really miss that show until I sit down and watch it again. I watched a few episodes and then Ethan finally woke up around noon (that's not even an exaggeration).

For the rest of the day we lounged. We watched a few episodes of Parenthood (my new favorite series right now) and hung out. It was great to have a day together to sit and relax, not worry about homework or cleaning or even grocery shopping. It was a day for us and we soaked it in.

Later that night I went to play some basketball with the girls and Ethan stayed home to work on our router. I got home a couple hours later and I could tell he was fried. He had tried to change the name of our wireless internet and it wasn't working for him. I guess you could say I'm good luck or something because when I got home, we finally got it to work. I felt so bad for him because he was so frustrated. But we figured it out and our internet is up and running again! We finished up watching Australia (holy long movie, seriously?), and then called it a night.

I love days off.

1 comment: