Tuesday, January 8, 2013

It's Time

I suppose it's time that I start a blog for my new little family. I struggled for a couple months because I really did want to start one but there was an issue: I couldn't come up with a name to save my life. I know that may seem trivial to some, but for me the name sets the tone for the blog. I couldn't have just any name. It had to be big, grand and make a statement! Unfortunately, it came down to the fact that I wanted to start the blog so I had to settle for a name. So what exactly does "Spoonful of Nonsense" mean? I have no idea. Maybe that's why it works so well. My intention is not to have my blog followed by thousands of people or to make a living from my writing (I know that'll never happen). My intention is to write the random nonsense that happens in my life to capture every moment I can, momentous or minuscule.

With that being said, here it is in all its glory. My random "Spoonful of Nonsense." 


No comments:

Post a Comment