Thursday, September 19, 2013

Hello, fall

It doesn't matter how much we don't want summer to leave, it's heading out and fall is sweeping in. The day temperatures are still in the 60's and 70's, but the nights are getting down to the 30's and 40's. It is dang chilly! 

Of course, I love fall because that means I get to wear all of my sweaters (ok, let's be honest, I wear them in the summer, but only because my office is cold to me), scarves and boots. That part I love. I love hot chocolate weather. I love the crispness of the air and the Halloween smell. I can't be the only one that steps outsides and thinks, "It smells like Halloween," which then gets me even more excited because Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I've even watched Casper already!

So, I suppose it's time to say, "Goodbye summer..."

2 comments:

  1. If you've already watched Casper, it must be time for Hocus Pocus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As if I hadn't already been planning when to break it to Ethan that it's time to pull it out!

      Delete