Thursday, September 26, 2013

First cup of the season

Today marks my first hot chocolate of the season! It was absolutely amazing to have it run through a warm my soul. There's nothing like it. Unfortunately, I'm not a huge fan of drinking my calories for the day, so it's not something that will be a regular occurrence. I've tried to take on drinking of lemon and peppermint tea, but that stuff is nasty. Really though, I can't even choke it down.

Like I've said before, I don't like the cold at all, but I love what fall brings. Hot chocolate (that's a given), I'm finally wearing all of my scarves, sweater, boots--it's a dream! I just wish that this was as cold as it got. Alas, it is supposed to know sometime this week. I guess the end of fall and the beginning of winter isn't too far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment