Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hard work

I'm definitely not going to write about our exercise program everyday, but I just wanted to write that it is hard. I've never really been one to really push myself when it comes to exercise, unless it was during a game. But I'm trying hard to push myself for this.

We finished the workout today, and just like the other days we were dripping with sweat. But I'm absolutely loving the fact that it's hard. Sure, there are moments I want to quit, but Ethan and I are in this together which means there is no quitting.

It's hard work and even though I'm not seeing results the second I'm done with the workout (I may or may not have terrible patience when it comes to physical results), I know that I'm going to be stronger and in better shape. I hate getting ready to do the workout, but each day after I get done, I feel accomplished and, as weird as it sounds, closer to Ethan knowing that we're in the together.

Here's to a happy and healthier life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment