Monday, February 18, 2013

The day of love

Thursday, Valentine's Day, was a lot of fun. we woke up and had a regular morning where I got ready for work and Ethan got ready for school. It was a regular day. I then came home for lunch and to my surprise there was a little something waiting for me on the table. I was surprised because we had agreed no gifts.

I was so excited because I have wanted the whole collection of Harry Potter movies since they 8th one came out! (All I got for him was a Party size bag of peanut M&M's. I'm lame, I know.)

After we got off work and school we decided to go to a restaurant called The Cellar. It was an old house from the 1900's that got revamped into a restaurant. It had great food and had a guy playing the guitar the whole time. It was amazing. 

Ethan had some homework he had to get done, so we came home and hung out the rest of the night. Ethan never disappoints and this day was no different. It was a great Valentine's Day and I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment