Friday, February 22, 2013

Sugar fast.. kind of

A few days ago I decided enough was enough. For some reason I was eating sweets like they were going out of style. They were delicious and can't complain about that, but I felt so sluggish and felt I had gained 20 pounds. I decided for at least one month (who knows, maybe after a month I'll want to keep it up) that I would stop eating sugar. When I say sugar I really mean things like candy, cookies, etc. There's no way I could give up sugar completely. It's in almost all of my favorite foods from bread to yogurt. Let's not get crazy. I probably could give that up, but I don't want to, so I won't. But, I will be giving up sweets for a month. I'm excited to see if this will be as beneficial as I'm hoping it will be.

2 comments:

  1. Oh NOOOO... Sugar is my best friend. I could never leave her behind. Hope it works out for you though...

    ReplyDelete