Thursday, February 21, 2013

Group date

Let me first start off by explaining that one of the reasons I waited to start a blog was because I wanted to have good high quality pictures on it. I got my Canon for Christmas so there was no longer any reason to hold back. A couple problems come with that: 1. I still haven't gotten to the point where I can make my camera do what I want in manual mode, so I'm stuck with keeping it on auto for now. 2. I'm awful at remembering to take my camera, leaving me nothing but my iPhone camera which is in no way ideal, but very convenient. So instead of saying please excuse the iPhone pictures on each post I use those pictures for, just know that it's going to happen. I forget my camera but I always have my phone. There, it's done. Let's move on.

This past week we had the chance to go on a group date with some friends and a few of their cousins. We went down to Idaho Falls (we went 3 times last week. Seriously?) to Buffalo Wild Wings. For anyone that may not know what it is, it's a wing/bar place. There are TV screens all over the place playing 15 different games, fights, and whatever other sporting events may be happening. It's loud, crowded and I love it. They also have a few screens doing trivia which I always get in on. The food is pretty good too. I'm not really a wing girl, so I go with the Asian Zing chicken wrap. It never disappoints. I also always have left overs. The box right there, had the leftover goodness in it. And sadly, that's where it stayed because we somehow forgot. Fail.
(Not sure why my hand it so awkward here)

After we were done eating, we drove back to Rexburg to hang out at Cameron and Hannah's place. We played Catchphrase girls vs. boys. We started with the 2 out of 3 rule, then bumped it up to 3 out of 5, and I think we finished with best out of 7. It was a competitive game. After games we sat back and watched the first part of Pitch Perfect and then we headed home because we had church early in the morning. We definitely need to do more group activities because we had so much fun and look forward to more dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment