Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Media Consumption

I consume media like crazy. I'd like to think that my major in college (Communications) drove me to it. They were always talking about how we need to know what's going on in the media, have an account with ever social media facet possible and to constantly be engaged with media somehow. I must still be in that mode because it's on all the time around me. Good? Maybe not. Entertaining and gets me through the day? Most definitely. So what media am I'm consuming? Here's a list of just a few:

Roku:
Parenthood
Downton Abbey
Go On
The Office
Once Upon a Time
White Collar
Parks and Recreation
Lie To Me (I've finished all the seasons)

Pandora:
Civil Wars
Iron and Wine
Joshua Radin
Mumford and Sons
Glen Hansard
Adele
Preicilla Ahn

Internet:
Facebook
Multiple blogs
Pinterest
Very Jane
Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment