Monday, August 19, 2013

New hair

For a while now I have wanted something different with my hair. The problem is that I'm not one of those people that don't do well with doing different things to my hair. My hair takes forever to grow, so it takes a lot of convincing to do something with my hair. So much so, that other than a trim I haven't done anything to my hair since the day before my high school graduation. This was it:
It eventually faded out nicely and I decided I would leave my hair untouched for almost five years. That was until this weekend. It's nothing too out there, but it was enough of a change to feel good about it. I trimmed quite a few inches off that needed to go, and then added a little melt to the color. Something fairly subtle. I absolutely love it. I didn't do before pictures per se, but this one gives a reasonable idea of what it was before. 

Before:

After:
Like I said, subtle, but enough of a change for me! Thank you to my best friend, she's probably the only one that could have talked me into it!

2 comments:

  1. Love the ombre. B did a great job!! You look beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new color - it adds just enough interest

    ReplyDelete