Friday, August 30, 2013

Bowling night

I mentioned in a previous post how the bowling alley here has $.99 games and shoes. Last night we went with our friends Leslie and Martin, their kids and Martin's sister that's living with them. But, before they got there, Ethan and I decided to play a few arcade games. I'm a huge fan of Skee Ball so that's what I spent my dollar on. It was fun!
Leslie making her walk back to the bench.
Leslie and Martin's little boy calvin. He was so entranced that the white on his shirt was glowing because of the black lights. He's seriously adorable.
Calvin and Martin's sister Lucia
Leslie and Martin with their new little one Corina. She so precious. And she has the cutest little smile!
This was the first and only time Ethan beat me in bowling. I guess it had to happen sooner or later, but I won't let it happen again. Luckily, we can still take a picture together.
We finished the night off with Kari Ann's, which is an Italian ice and custard place. We sat and enjoyed each other's company for a bit and then headed home. We love having a couple that we get along with so well here and that we enjoy hanging with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment