Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pumpkin patch

I absolutely love Halloween. I love the smell of it, the costumes and pumpkins! Ever since we've been married, we've been lame and haven't gone to a pumpkin patch. I was determined to go this year, since I feel like every kid should get a picture at the pumpkin patch for their first Halloween! I looked up ones in our area and there was one just 10 minutes away in Laguna Hills.
There were so many cute things to do around the whole area. Luckily, he's not old enough to want to do any of those things (because they all took money), so we were able to just walk around, look at all the fun things and take lots of pictures! We didn't even end up getting a pumpkin because they were overpriced!
There was so much going on around that it was a little difficult to get him to look at the camera. I suppose it's ok since he's cute from any angle.
He's just over 2 ft now. Such a tall boy!
He was definitely more interested in the straw around than looking at the camera.
He was a pretty somber and sleepy boy, so there weren't many smiles, but he has master the two finger sucking.
I just love his eyes.
We had so much fun and I can't wait until next year when he's a little bit older and can enjoy just a few more of the fantastic activities it has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment