Monday, October 27, 2014

26 Weeks

Nixon is 26 weeks and has hit the 6 month mark! We don't have any new stats yet, since his appointment isn't for a couple weeks but here's some of our favorite things about him.

-He is one of the happiest little babies I have ever seen. He has a smile that could light up any room.
-Getting him in the morning is the best thing ever. He flashes his million dollar gums and kicks his feet he's so excited! It would make anyone feel like they've won the lottery.
-He is a spitting image of his dad.
-We're working on him sitting up. It's a work in progress, but it's progress nonetheless!
-He's got the bluest eyes. I could look at them for hours!
-He loves his oatmeal cereal. He has it once a day and eats like a champ.
-He is the best sleeper. No joke, it's almost ridiculous. 
-He rocks a bow tie every Sunday and people love seeing which color he'll rock next.
-He and I are the best of friends. We hang out all day and I wouldn't have it any other way!
-He's got the biggest personality!
-His favorite song is still "You Are My Sunshine."
-He LOVES to stand. If I want him to sit, I usually have to force him to bend at the waist.
-He has the best voice. It's so low and straight from the gut. His laugh is the same way.
-He sure looks up to his dad, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
-He has been the biggest blessing in our lives and we love him more than he will ever know.
Happy 6 months Nixon boy. We love you!

3 comments:

  1. We don't know each other but I found your blog via your sister's, via Shawni's. I just had to ask, where did you get your baby's shirt?! It's exactly what I've been wanting for my little guy but haven't been able to find. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, welcome! I got it a few months ago from Babies R' Us, but I think when I got it, it was from last season because we got it on sale for $2.50! But I do know they have something similar online, and Carters/OshKosh has some similar.

      Delete
    2. Perfect! I will check it out. Thanks!

      Delete