Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Two weeks

Look who's two weeks old!
His two week mark also marks his "due date." It's a bit of an understatement to say I'm happy he didn't make it that long in my belly! He is a great baby and is basically sleeping through the night. He doesn't cry much, but he grunts a lot. He's also taking a binky pretty well. 
He's definitely got some strong neck and leg muscles. He holds his head up pretty well, we're just working on setting it down with as much control as it's lifted. Not only is he dang strong, he's also basically rolled over, really. We had him on his back and he lifted himself up on his side and started rolling to his stomach. His little arm was in the way, but if could move that we would have had a two week old on our hands who could roll. I put him back on his back real quick because I can't stand the idea of him growing up that fast! I want to keep him little for as long as I can.
 He's our sweet little boy and we're soaking him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment