Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Four weeks

Nixon had his one month appointment today and he's doing great! He is now 10 lbs. 4 oz. (exactly two pounds more than his birth weight) and is 22.5 in. long. He took his shot like a champ, barely crying. He's kind of a tough guy. 
He is sleeping great at night, and usually sleeps from about 11:30pm-7:00am. He obviously understands how much I need sleep! He takes a binky, which is fantastic when we need to hold him off at home of in the car. He feeds like clockwork–10 minutes, literally. I'm not complaining though!
He's become more alert and is awake more throughout the day. He's a bit more fussy, but that's to be expected the more awake he is. He has beautiful blue eyes that sparkle! I love when I'm holding him against my chest and he lifts his head and stares at me with those beauties.
He really is such a sweet baby and loves being swaddled and snuggled, which we love as well! He's still sleeping in our drawer and it works out just fine for now!
We're looking forward to seeing him continue to grow and develop, especially when he gives us sneak peaks of what his little smile is going to be like!

No comments:

Post a Comment