Friday, May 30, 2014

Newborn photoshoot

Because we moved and I lost all access to my go-to photographers, I had to ask around to see who was good here, to take Nixon's baby pictures. Luckily, the guy over Ethan down here has a wife that's a photographer. Unfortunately, she was going to be out of town and was completely booked up until then. She did, however, give me some names of photographers she knew around the area. I looked them up and was able to book one for the day my mom came to visit. Here's Jill's website.

In all reality, I probably could have done them, but I didn't want to risk it on these pictures! Here they are!
I am absolutely in LOVE with these next two. I love these boys so much!
 I'm so lucky my mom was here for the pictures so we could get a couple together!
The rest will have to wait so I don't use up the best ones before I get the announcements out!

No comments:

Post a Comment