Wednesday, May 7, 2014

One week

So it's a day late, but we made it through the first week!
This little guy is the most amazing baby. I never could have imagined the kind of love I would have for him. There are times that I literally just sit and stare at him. There are even times where I just sit and cry (while staring at him) out of pure joy that this little guy is mine. He is absolutely perfect too! He sleeps great, eats great, and when he's awake, he is completely content just hanging out with us.

Ethan is absolutely adorable with him too! He will sit and cuddle with him for hours and say, many times, how he's the most perfect baby ever. He said the cutest thing the day Nixon was born. He said, "I've owned a lot of things, but he is my favorite thing I've ever owned!" It makes my heart so full to see the love that he has for Nixon.
We are absolutely smitten. But looking at that face, how could you not be?

No comments:

Post a Comment