Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day

I was blessed enough this year not only to be a mom, but to have my mom here with me as well. I loved having my family around me and to soak up every moment I could of this amazing day!

I'm so grateful for this little man of mine. He has honestly stolen my heart and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father trusted me with this precious little boy. I wasn't ready when I found out I was having a boy, but I wouldn't trade him for all the girls in the world! I sure love him!
Then of course there is my own mother. I don't even know where to start. Aside from Ethan, she is honestly my rock. She has helped me through so many things in my life, and there is no way I could ever repay her for all she has done for me. She is truly my best friend and I can only hope that I become even a small percent of the woman and mother she is. 
And even though she's not here and in the pictures, I can't talk about Mother's Day without expressing my gratitude for my mother-in-law Sarah. I was able to spend a lot of time with her this past month, and I'm so thankful for that time I had with her. She is an amazing woman and she gave me the best man to be my husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment