Monday, May 19, 2014

Trip to the beach

This weekend we took a trip to the beach for the first time since we lived here. The weather was absolutely beautiful and the water was freezing (Ethan said it was refreshing once you were in, but I was ok just putting my feet in. Nixon wasn't the biggest fan of the breeze, so we got him to sleep and he spent most of his time in the stroller.
Ethan was right at home jumping in the big waves and splashing around in the ocean. I'm more of a put-my-feet-in-but-stay-mostly-dry-and-hang-out-on-the-beach type of girl. 
It wasn't too busy which made the trip even better! We also decided that we're definitely going to become beach people. There's not much better than hanging out and enjoying the beautiful weather and scenery.

2 comments:

  1. Love my Phil & Ted's! I got all of my favorite baby supplies from your sisters pictures or recommendations! Are you coming home while Kara's home this summer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I've taken it on multiple walks already! And yes, I'll be up there for about a week and a half.

      Delete