Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Week of thanks

This week, since it will be Thanksgiving, I thought I would do a week of things that I'm thankful for. Obviously there are more than a weeks worth of things I'm thankful for but these will be a few of the bigs.

Today I'm thankful for this guy:
He is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. He is the most loving and kind person I have ever met. He puts up with me and all of my crazy. He supports me in what I do and he is so patient with me.

I don't know if there is anyone in the world that could handle me like he does and because of that, I'm so grateful for him. I'm not the easy person to deal with sometimes, but he sticks by my side and loves me unconditionally. He is truly my best friend and I'm excited for our future together.

No comments:

Post a Comment