Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Early mornings

I'm not a morning person in any sense of the word, and I'm getting further and further from a night owl as well. I would love to go to bed at 10:00pm and wake up the next morning at like 9:00am. I feel like that would be perfect! And realistically, I don't have it that bad. I go to bed usually before midnight and wake up between 7:30-7:45. That is, until this week.

For some reason, both Ethan and I have been struggling in the mornings. Just this morning I woke up at 4:35am! I was ticked! It's one thing to wake up and go back to sleep, it's another to be awake that early for a good 30-45 minutes. The rest of the mornings have been the same, maybe not the time, but we're waking up way before our alarms and neither one of us knows why.

All I have to say is I hope to start getting a full nights rest and no longer have it interrupted by earlier than wanted mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment