Saturday, November 23, 2013

Catching Fire

Wednesday afternoon, I was checking my Facebook when I saw my Visiting teacher announce she had two free tickets to see Catching Fire that night. It was a pre-premier premier (in St. Anthony, Idaho of all places). 

I passed her up because I didn't know if Ethan would even want to go and I didn't know what he had planned. I texted him to let him know about it and he asked me why I didn't get them. I then got back on Facebook and told her I totally wanted the, and also texted her letting her know if they were still available, I would take them. 

Why no one else really jumped on them I have no idea, but I was so excited because I got to go on a date with Ethan and see a movie I've been looking forward to for a while now!

We made it to the theater about 30 minutes early which was right before the floods came in. We got great seats and had an awesome time. 

The movie was amazing and we can't wait for the next one to come out. I haven't read the books, which I kind of like because the movies are a complete surprise! 

If you haven't seen it yet, or weren't planning on seeing it, I highly recommend you check it out. It's amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment