Thursday, November 21, 2013

Goodbye my good friend

Today I said goodbye to one of my long time friends and companions.
Mali, my trusty Chevy Malibu, was finally sold today. We've been wanting to sell her ever since we got the truck, because we didn't need three cars. Although it was a little sad to see her go.

Mali and I have spent many years together. We went to high school together, we went to college together and we traveled many miles together. She's heard me sing to the top of my lungs and cry my heart out. We've driven across the country to Wisconsin and back, Arizona and back twice, Colorado a few times and many trips in between.

She had her issues, but what car doesn't after 229,000 miles? Realistically though, for how old she was, and how many miles, she still ran and decently I may add.

So this is goodbye my dear friend. Thank you for all of our years together.

No comments:

Post a Comment