Saturday, July 30, 2016

30 Weeks

I just have to say I don't find this picture flattering at all, but it's my 30 week picture, so here it is. 

How far along? 30 weeks (and measuring exactly 

How big is baby? According to my pregnancy app, he's about the size of a large cabbage.

Total weight gain/loss:  30+

Maternity clothes? Yep!

Sleep: I sleep like a rock, ask Ethan!

Best moment this week: Having a little date night out with Ethan and Nixon and getting pizza (and scoring big at the consignment!).

Movement: Elbows and knees, elbows and knees!!

Food cravings:  Nope


Food Aversions: Nope

Gender: It's a boy

Labor Signs:  Nope!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Super strong Braxton Hicks and lots of pelvic pressure!

Belly Button in or out? It's pretty much out.

What I miss:  Waking up not in pain.

What I am looking forward to: Spending some time in the pool with Nixon.


Upcoming appointments/events:  August 17th.

Milestones: T-minus 10 weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment