Saturday, July 16, 2016

28 Weeks


How far along? 28 weeks

How big is baby? According to my pregnancy app, he's about the size of an eggplant.

Total weight gain/loss:  25+.

Maternity clothes? Yes. My sister gave me a pair of Gap maternity jeggings and they are amazing!!!

Sleep: Sleeping!

Best moment this week: Having Ethan feel the cluster kicks that he's been doing!

Movement: He likes to move.

Food cravings:  Nope


Food Aversions: Nope

Gender: It's a boy

Labor Signs:  Nope!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Lots of pelvic pressure/sacrum pain!

Belly Button in or out? Flattening.

What I miss:  Sitting and walking without any pain.

What I am looking forward to: Spending some time in the pool this week. It's been so hot, and getting in the pool and feeling weightless is awesome. 


Upcoming appointments/events:  August 2nd.

Milestones: Placenta Previa has totally corrected itself, I got the RhoGam shot, and passed my glucose test. 

No comments:

Post a Comment